(1) July 1, 2021 (Thursday) is Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day. July 2, 2021(Friday) is a normal school day.
(2) Nursery Class , Lower Class and Upper Class Graduation Ceremony Rehearsal Day
July 5 (Monday) is the rehearsal day(Please refer to the relevant notice)
(3) Upper Class Graduation Ceremony
The graduation ceremony of the upper class will be held at the Kwai Tsing Theatre at 10:30 a.m. on July 6 (Tuesday). There will be a day off for the Nursery class and Lower class students.
(4) Summer bible week and activity days
Date: July 8, 2021 (Thursday) to July 13, 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: class time as usual
Things to bring: empty school bags, notice bags, cups and towel boxes
Note: School bus service as usual
(5) Old assignments and homework books of this semester will be distributed to students on July
13, 2021 (Tuesday). Parents are kindly requested to remind children to bring empty school
bags, notice bags, cups and towel boxes back to school on that day. In addition, summer
homework and worksheets will be distributed on the same day. Parents are requested to teach
children to complete the homework during the holiday.
(6) Lower Class Graduation Ceremony
The graduation ceremony of the lower class will be held in the afternoon of July 14 (Wednesday) at our school. Please refer to the relevant notice for the holding time of each class. Students in the nursery class and upper classes do not need to return to school on the same day.
(7) Nursery Class Graduation Ceremony
The nursery class graduation ceremony will be held in the afternoon of July 15 (Thursday) at our school. Please refer to the relevant notice for the holding time of each class. Lower class students do not need to return to school on that day.
(8) K3 Students Taking School photo
K3 students will graduate soon. In order to let them leave good memories in the kindergarten, our school is scheduled to open the school on July 15 (Thursday) in the morning, so that parents can take photos with students at school. Please take notice of the following details:
Date: July 15, 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
Remarks: ~ Teacher will borrow graduation gowns for upper class students on July 6
~ Parents can bring their own cameras and graduation gowns to the school to take
photos on the day of the activity, and return the graduation gown to the class
teacher on the same day after the shooting.
(9) Parent meeting
Date: July 16 (Friday) and July 17 (Saturday)
Remarks: ~ The parent meeting will be conducted by telephone. Parents are requested to
answer the teacher’s call according to the appointment time.
~ Morning and afternoon class students will have one day off on July 16 (Friday),
and full-time class students will continue to class as usual.
(10) The Summer holidays is from 19-7-2021 (Monday) to 31-8-2021 (Tuesday), and 1-9-2021 (Wednesday) start for the new semester.