The Education Bureau (EDB) announced that all kindergartens should suspend face-to-face classes and all on-campus activities until schools’ Chinese New Year holidays. The school was originally arrange the “Seasonal Influenza Vaccination School Outreach (Second dose)” on 20th January 2022( Thursday) will be cancelled. Parents can choose to make an appointment at JP Partners Medical or family medicine to take the vaccination. Please pay attention for the following details：
- Child who need to take the second dose of Seasonal Influenza Vaccination, parents please take your child to clinics which enrolled in the vaccination program. JP Partners Medical is participating in the program.
- Please bring child’s identify document and vaccination record card to the clinic for the registration, the staff announce that the system of the Department of Health showed the child was eligible for the epidemic free vaccination.
- Child can take the second dose of Seasonal Influenza Vaccination(injection) from the family medicine. Nasal spray is suspended supply.
- Parents need to make an appointment for the date of vaccination
- http://jpmedic.com/zh-hant/contact/ Address and contact of the JP Partners Medical. If necessary, please call to have the appointment.
- by appointment.
If you have any enquiries, please contact the school office at 2424 0628 during the office hours.